Thursday 12 June 2008

Exams and Tests...

Hey, today is not a good day...we are getting our exam results back!!! :O..
I am really nervous!!
OK this is for my school so, here you are, My opinion on Exams and tests.
For sure i understand why we do exams, but have the teachers ever considered that some peple can do them orally and not practically on paper???? I lknow i would love it if i could explain using my mouth and hands instead of using long sentences that never fit in the lines...But i also think taht tests are good for you because they refresh yopur knowledge and keep up to date with your work...I sometimes like exams(only if i do REALLY REALLY WELL) lol......

4 comments:

X- angelic-abi-X said...

omg zohra u always do well in exams u freak!!! lol

Mr N ICT Teacher said...

Very well written. You make some very good points.

xxxZOxxx said...

hahha..ya ryt abi...n u always amke good food in the kitchen( not always is it??) just like ur home made lollipops... :S

xxxZOxxx said...

***make